By providing your personal data to VCSB, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by VCSB in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to VCSB, you warrant and represent to VCSB that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by VCSB in the manner set out herein.
2.0 Notice and Choice
The personal data provided by you to VCSB may be processed by VCSB for the following purposes:
- To process your application for the Services;
- To conduct credit checks on you or establish the existence of any previous or outstanding breaches, indebtedness, defaults whatsoever that the individual concerned may have with any third party
- To update and maintain VCSB's internal records, filing, systems and operations for the management and administration of the Services including but not limited to the purpose of billing you;
- To enforce any of your obligations in respect of the Services, including collection of the outstanding amounts due from you;
- To activate, manage or administer payment or credit facilities with third party financial institutions as may from time to time be instructed by a subscriber of Services;
- To investigate and resolve any service issues, billing queries, complaints, fraudulent activity or other enquiries that you submit to us regarding our network, monitor and improve the performance of our network, services, customer relations teams and any related purposes;
- To notify you on any updates, developments, or changes or new offerings of any Services including but not limited to any promotions, special offers and/or marketing launch;
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to VCSB, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to VCSB;
Personal data shall not without your consent be disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was to be disclosed at the time of collection of the personal dataor a purpose directly related to it, or be disclosed to a third party other than that specified in the “Notice and Choice” section above
VCSB shall take appropriate measures to protect the personal data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction when processing personal data
VCSB retains personal data for as long as necessary for its legitimate business purposes, and as otherwise permitted by virtue of any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
6.0 Data Integrity
- Personal data supplied by you to VCSB shall be accurate, complete, and not misleading.
- You shall by notice in writing to VCSB inform VCSB of any changes to the personal data supplied by you to VCSBto ensure the personal data is kept up-to-date. Please refer to the “Access” section below for the communication methods available.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data processed by VCSB.
- Youmay at any time make a written request to VCSB to correct any Personal Data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and VCSB shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s) and within the period prescribed under the Act, take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
- You may send your request to VCSB at the following address or e-mail:
No.1&3, Jalan 6C/13C, Kompleks Permis Usahawan SME Bank
Bangi, Taman Perusahaan IKS Seksyen
16, 43650 Bandar Baru
Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan